Pendant Armor® Installation Instructions
ABB OmniCore™ FlexPendant (DSQC 3060)
- Power-down the controller and disconnect the pendant cable from the controller (do not attempt to disconnect the cable from the FlexPendant).
- Install mouse guards by opening the guard at seam and pushing over each wire.
- Turn pendant over and unthread the Velcro hand strap from one side of the FlexPendant.
- Place bumper face up on work surface. Place FlexPendant atop bumper. Thread cable through hole at base of raised E-stop ridge.
- Maneuver the FlexPendant into the bumper while pulling the cable through hole. Fish hand strap through back of bumper.
- Turn the unit over and pull the remaining strap through corresponding bumper cut-out. Secure Velcro on strap. Fit remaining bumper edges around FlexPendant.
- Note: If local safety requirements dictate unencumbered or direct access to the E-stop button, cut the protective rubber brow as your safety requirements dictate. Molded cut-lines are embossed around the E-Stop brow. A utility knife may be used to cut the Santoprene™
- Separate the cradle halves using a philips head screwdriver. Retain the four screws.
- Transfer the adhesive-lined backing plate and screws from the front (top) portion of the ABB cradle to the front (top) portion of the Pendant Armor® embossed cradle.
- Mount the Pendant Armor® cradle front (top) to ABB base reusing the four screws from step-7.
- Place the bumpered pendant into the modified cradle by centering it in the lower lip, then tilting the top of the pendant backward until the top lip slides over the bumpered pendant.
- Reconnect cable to controller, reset E-stop and power-up controller. Installation is complete.
Pendant Armor® Limited Liability Statement:
PENDANT ARMOR (“SELLER”) WARRANTS, TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OR OWNER (“BUYER”) THAT ANY PRODUCT MANUFACTURED AND SOLD BY SELLER WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE AND OPERATION FOR A PERIOD NOT TO EXCEED 30-DAYS. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PRODUCTS WHICH HAVE BEEN INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. IT IS THE BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO INSPECT AND COMPLY WITH ALL STANDARDS RELATING TO THE USE AND OPERATION OF THIS PRODUCT.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE VOID AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE QUALITY, PERFORMANCE OR SAFETY OF PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN DAMAGED DUE TO ACCIDENT, NEGLIGENCE, MISUSE, OR ABUSE. SELLER’S SOLE OBLIGATION (AND THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE BUYER) WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT WHICH IS PROVEN TO BE DEFECTIVE, SHALL BE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, AT THE SOLE OPTION OF SELLER.
SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT OR TORT.
NO CLAIM FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY HEREIN SHALL BE VALID UNLESS DELIVERED TO SELLER IN WRITING WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT WITH RESPECT TO WHICH THE CLAIM IS MADE.
UNLESS APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES OTHERWISE, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.