Installation Instructions, Motoman DX100 and DX200 Pendant Armor®
- Power-down the controller, and disconnect the cable at the pendant
- Remove the Velcro OEM hand strap completely from the pendant
- Remove the OEM hanger (2-screws located on the back of the OEM pendant)
- Place the bumper face up on a clean, dry surface
- Lay the pendant atop the bumper
- Begin by inserting the cable connection into the lower-left corner of the bumper. Ensure the hand-strap cam and cable connection are fully seated into the bumper
- Once the corner is secure, pull the bumper across the bottom of the OEM pendant, then along the sides and over top of the pendant
- Refit the Velcro OEM hand strap to the bumpered pendant (needle-nose pliers will aid with re-installation)
- Turn the pendant over (face down), and install the hanger (re-use OEM screws). Ensure the USB cover tab is under the hanger.
- (OPTIONAL) Install the 4 cup feet (use 1-drop of adhesive provided per foot). Allow adhesive to set undisturbed for approximately 15-seconds.
- Reconnect the controller cable
- Power-up the controller
- Installation is complete
Pendant Armor® Limited Liability Statement:
PENDANT ARMOR (“SELLER”) WARRANTS, TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OR OWNER (“BUYER”) THAT ANY PRODUCT MANUFACTURED AND SOLD BY SELLER WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE AND OPERATION FOR A PERIOD NOT TO EXCEED 30-DAYS. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PRODUCTS WHICH HAVE BEEN INSTALLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. IT IS THE BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO INSPECT AND COMPLY WITH ALL STANDARDS RELATING TO THE USE AND OPERATION OF THIS PRODUCT.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE VOID AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE QUALITY, PERFORMANCE OR SAFETY OF PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN DAMAGED DUE TO ACCIDENT, NEGLIGENCE, MISUSE, OR ABUSE. SELLER’S SOLE OBLIGATION (AND THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE BUYER) WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT WHICH IS PROVEN TO BE DEFECTIVE, SHALL BE THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, AT THE SOLE OPTION OF SELLER.
SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT OR TORT.
NO CLAIM FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY HEREIN SHALL BE VALID UNLESS DELIVERED TO SELLER IN WRITING WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT WITH RESPECT TO WHICH THE CLAIM IS MADE.
UNLESS APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES OTHERWISE, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.